|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s – 2010s – 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|Years:||2008 2009 2010 – 2011 – 2012 2013 2014|
The following is a list of numismatic events that occurred during 2011.
- January 1: The Estonian kroon is replaced by the euro.
- January 9: Edmund C. Moy resigns as Director of the United States Mint.
- March 20: Currency Wiki is founded.
- June 27: The Armenian Noah's Ark bullion coin program is introduced.
- July 18: Following South Sudan's secession, the South Sudanese pound replaces the Sudanese pound at par.
- October 27: The Australian 1,000,000 dollar coin is introduced, replacing Canada's 1,000,000 dollar coin as the world's largest coin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.