|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s – 2010s – 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|Years:||2010 2011 2012 – 2013 – 2014 2015 2016|
Below is a list of currency-related and country-related events that occurred in 2013.
- January 1: The Zambian kwacha is rebased, making 1 new kwacha equal to 1000 old kwacha.
- May 25: The Turks and Caicos Islands begins using the Bahamian dollar alongside the United States dollar.
- May 25: Nauru begins using the New Zealand dollar alongside the Australian dollar.
- August 2: The Principality of Sealand launches the first official coin authorized by its treasury since 1977.
- Polymer 5 and 10 dollar notes of Canada are expected to be introduced.
- The Netherlands Antillean gulden is expected to be replaced by the Caribbean gulden in Curaçao and Sint Maarten.
- The United States continues its Presidential $1 Coin Program with coins of William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and Woodrow Wilson.
- The United States continues its First Spouse Program with coins of Ida McKinley, Edith Roosevelt, Helen Taft, Ellen Wilson, and Edith Wilson.
- The United States continues its America the Beautiful Quarters program with coins of the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire, Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial in Ohio, Great Basin National Park in Nevada, Fort McHenry National Monument and History Shrine in Maryland, and Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.