The Standard Catalog of World Coins (SCWC) is a series of catalogs issued by Krause Publications. They are often called Krause catalogs because of the publisher.
The catalogs were edited for many years by Chester L. Krause and Clifford Mishler. Many coins are identified with cataloging systems from other catalogs (notably C# for Craig and Y# for Yeoman). When existing numbering schemes are not sufficient the SCWC uses a KM# numbering scheme (for Krause-Mishler).
The current basis for the series of books covering world coins by the century issued:
- Standard Catalog of World Coins - 1601-1700
- Standard Catalog of World Coins - 1701-1800
- Standard Catalog of World Coins - 1801-1900
- (year) Standard Catalog of World Coins - 1901-2000
- (year) Standard Catalog of World Coins 2001 to Date
Krause Publications also publishes the Standard Catalog of German Coins 1501-Present and subsets of the primary catalogs in paper, DVD, and e-book editions. Additionally, information about the cataloged coins is available online at numismaster.com.